CIFN is presenting a programme of on-line events that focuses on local faith communities and their function, especially during the current emergency conditions. It is a strategy for reaching out, sharing , communicating and finding support from people of faith who are experiencing similar circumstances in these difficult times. It also provides the medium by which you can offer an understanding about your faith community. The events take the form of a zoom presentation followed by questions and answers with discussion.
If you would like to be involved as a contributor or join in as an observer, please contact Steve Innes. firstname.lastname@example.org or leave an email on the website.
The Programme so far :
- Serving a wounded World in Interreligious Solidarity – A Christian Call to reflection and action during Covid 19 and Beyond. Thursday 3 rd December 2020
- Najma Osman a personal presentation ‘Maintaining a faithful perspective during lock down.’ Thursday 21 st January 2021
- The HINDU COMMUNITY: RISING TO THE CHALLENGES OF THE PANDEMIC Led by a number of contributors from the Hindu Community Thursday February 18 th 2021
- GATWICK SEVENTH DAY ADEVENTIST CHURCH – FAITH IN ACTION. Coping with the current emergency. 25 th March 2021 19.30 – 21.00 hrs.
- THE CHURCH OF SCIENTOLOGY. Members of the Community of the Church of Scientology will out line their recent activities : locally, in London and Birmingham in helping to cleanse and maintain various places of worship to keep them virus free and fit for purpose. Thursday 22 nd April 2021. 19.30 Hrs. Please join the meeting early and display your identity on screen.